Administration, Accounting
and Finance

SEIZE THE POWER OF HUMAN CAPITAL!

Experts HRs in Administration, Accounting and Finance.

Sort by: Relevance | Date
jobs by Indeed

AE - Brand Ambassador (Sales Associate) - Canada

American Eagle Outfitters - Mississauga, ON

Your skillset rocks no matter what zone you're in and you can easily flex between the Salesfloor, Cash & Wrap, Fitting Room and Stockroom as needed.
November 06, 2020   -   Research Tools

Sales Specialist - TELUS

Canada Prime Marketing - Mississauga, ON

Work from a territory lead list to market Telus products to drive sales in residential areas. Coordinate with Sales Managers, Team Leads, and fellow Sales…
November 25, 2020   -   Research Tools

Phone Sales

Enriched Academy Inc. - Toronto, ON

Mastering phone sales and overcoming objections. We have helped thousands of people through our curriculum teaching money management and wealth building skills…
November 30, 2020   -   Research Tools

sales and distribution manager

Extreme Partitions Ltd. - Etobicoke, ON

Lead sales team in building relationships with business clients and manage negotiations of sales contracts. Organize regional and divisional sales operations.
November 30, 2020   -   Research Tools

Sales Associate

Sukoshi Mart - Mississauga, ON

Delivering sales, outstanding customer experience, and operational expectations. Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction by being knowledgeable on all…
November 17, 2020   -   Research Tools

Sales Associate

7-Eleven, Inc. - Mississauga, ON

Ring customer sales on an electronic cash register. The Sales Associate position requires the following: The Sales Associate position requires constant standing…
November 26, 2020   -   Research Tools

retail sales manager

A-1 Cash and Carry - Mississauga, ON

Determine merchandise and services to be sold. Locate, select and procure merchandise for resale. College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma…
November 28, 2020   -   Research Tools

Sales Co-worker

IKEA - Burlington, ON

You have experience within sales or customer service. Analysing sales space capacities based on system parameters to secure high stock availability.
November 25, 2020   -   Research Tools

Home-based Telephone Agent (No Sales Involved)

Caper - Mississauga, ON

Gather information as instructed by the sales team. While e-commerce accounts for 8% of total retail spending, Caper is innovating the other 92% of the untapped…
September 26, 2020   -   Research Tools

Technical Sales Support Lead - Canada

ROMET LIMITED - Mississauga, ON

You will be provided the coaching and training needed throughout the onboarding and orientation process that will build from your base of skills acquired from…
October 20, 2020   -   Research Tools
<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 >>